The Search History
screen shows you the searches you have performed during the current session.
To perform a search
using a search term you've used recently, click on the Search name in the Search column. A search is performed for all items that have your search term, including any search filters you had applied with that search.
If you perform a search that has no results, that search is NOT saved in your Search History.
The columns on the Search History
screen show the following information:
- The Time column contains the time at which the search was performed according to the Web server's clock.
- The Search column contains terms typed in any of the Search text boxes. This includes the . . .
- Quick search bar at the top of each screen,
- Text boxes on the Advanced Search screen, and
- Additional Terms text box in the Refine your search section of the Search Results screen. Note that when a search is performed, and that search is then refined with an additional term, both search terms appear in the Search column.
- The Refined By column contains the name of any search facets you've clicked along the side of the Search Results screen.
- The Sorted By column contains the sort criteria as defined in the drop-down list box on the Search Results screen.
- The Filtered By column contains the name of filters chosen on the Advanced Search screen.
- The Results column contains the number of hits for a given search.